1. Graphite material has excellent performance, good corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and can cast any metal.
2. The graphite ingot mold has good thermal shock, and rapid cooling and heating will not cause cracks.
3. Graphite ingot molds have good self-lubricating properties, and metal bars such as gold and silver bars are easy to demold after cooling.
4. With advanced processing equipment, the shape and design of the graphite ingot mold can fully meet customer requirements.
5. With excellent processing technology, the shape and inner wall of the graphite ingot mold are smooth, beautiful, and with good performance.
6. The graphite ingot mold has a long service life and is widely praised by customers.
Graphite ingot molds are most afraid of moisture, and damp graphite ingot molds are easily oxidized or even cracked after being heated. If a damp graphite ingot mold is used, it may cause cracks, bursts, cuts and bottoms, etc., which will cause the loss of molten metal, and even work-related accidents. Therefore, the graphite ingot mold must be protected from moisture during storage and use.
The warehouse for storing graphite ingot molds should be dry and ventilated, and the temperature should be kept between 5ºC~25ºC, and the relative humidity should be 50~60%. It should not be stacked on the soil or cement floor to avoid moisture. Bulk graphite ingot molds should be placed on a wooden frame, preferably 25cm above the ground, and packaged in wooden boxes, wicker baskets or straw bags, and sleepers are required under the stack, and no less than 20cm from the ground. Laying a layer of linoleum on the sleepers is more conducive to moisture insulation. Stacking must be inverted for a certain period of time, and the interval of inverting stacks should not be too long. Stacking should be done once every one or two months. If the ground is not damp, the stacking time can be relatively extended. In short, frequent stacking can receive good moisture-proof effect.
Established in 2017, located in Fengxin Industrial Area, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province, China, Jiangxi Ningheda New Material Co., Ltd. is the subsidiary company of Jiangxi Ningxin New Material Co., Ltd.
Jiangxi Ningxin New Material Co., Ltd. is an enterprise which specializes in R&D, production and sale of special graphite. The total investment is RMB 180 million. It covers an area of more than 70000 square meters and produces 10000 tons of special graphite annually, which makes Ningxin to be the leading enterprise in the domestic industry.
On November 8th, 2016, Ningxin was listed of Chinese new third board. The stock abbreviation is Ningxin New Material, and stock code is 839719.
Jiangxi Ningheda New Material Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in graphite product processing, graphite product matching service, providing graphite materials, graphite electrode and graphite products for the lithium industry, rare earth industry, machinery industry, aerospace, semiconductor and solar photovoltaic industry, together with the corresponding products technical service and technical application of update program.
With excellent production technology, good customer service, high market share, and relying on the advantage of new material, capital and management of parent company (Jiangxi Ningxin New Material Co., Ltd.), Jiangxi Ningheda New Material Co., Ltd. develops quickly. We devote to the extension of the special graphite industry chain, and make contributions for building the future whole graphite industry strategy.
1. The processing materials are ultrafine granule structure, high purity and graphite with high graphitization degree.
2. High hardness, good anti-oxidation performance and high machining accuracy
3. Good conductivity, high resistivity, sufficient mechanical strength
4. Small porosity and dense structure.
5. Excellent thermal shock resistance, conductive and thermal conductivity.
6. High temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good wear resistance.
7. Surface can be treated with anti-oxidation.
1. Stable quality, reasonable price, efficient communication, timely delivery.
2. Many experts with more than 20 years of experience in graphite industry, we not only provide graphite products, but also provide application solutions for the corresponding industry.
3. The company's strength and scale are in a leading position in China, with emphasis on reputation and worry-free after-sales.
4. The products sell well in many countries worldwide, with rich experience in import and export, and complete various certificates to ensure that the goods reach the customer smoothly.
5. With professional designers, OEM and ODM are available.
6. Fast and convenient delivery method, which can guarantee the timeliness
Packing & Delivery
Packaging: export standard wooden case.
Delivery Detail: 15~30 working days after confirming order.
Sea Port: Shanghai or other port of China Mainland.
Q1. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are an ISO9001-Qualified processing manufacturer with 70000 square meter factory area.
Q2. Can you introduce your main products?
Jiangxi Ningheda New Material Co., Ltd. mainly produces graphite products, we can offer customized shape according to customers’ specific demand. Our Graphite Products, including molded graphite products, isostatic graphite products, extruded graphite products, vibration moulding graphite products. We can produce a lot of graphite products, like graphite mold, graphite casting die, graphite heating element, graphite crucible, graphite sealing ring, graphite tube, graphite rod, graphite edm, graphite block etc.
Q3.What is your MOQ?
A: 1 piece (graphite block, graphite rod, graphite box, graphite mold, graphite material, graphite seal ring, graphite crucible, graphite products, graphite sintering mold, graphite heater etc.).
Q4. Can you offer free samples?
A: Yes, usually we can offer free samples for customers to check the quality, but do not afford express charge.
However, if the sample is expensive, we have to charge basic cost of the sample. And samples delivery time is 3-10 days usually.
Q5. When can I get the price?
A: We will reply you within 24 hours after getting your detailed requirements, like size, quantity etc. If you need an urgent response, pls call us directly.
Q6. Do you accept OEM or ODM orders?
A: Yes, of course, most of our products are customized.
Q7. How about your delivery time?
A: Usually 7 to 25 days after advance payment.
Q8. Do you test your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have strict inspection system.
Q9. How do you keep long-term business relationship?
A: 1. Good quality and competitive price to ensure mutual benefit;
2. Quick reply and sincere service.
Remark: When you contact us, please show us the accurate drawing(s) and your selected graphite material information, then we can offer you accurate price(s).